Canada is simply a country with scenic beauty with diverse cultural values and vast opportunities. This country has always remained a place of attraction for millions of tourists, students, artistes and businessmen due to its technological advancements, tight laws, innovative ways of doing a business, easy to adapt traditions, and above all modernisation in every facet of life and business. Canada is in the northern part of the North American Continent with 10 provinces and 3 territories and world’s largest common border with the USA.
Visiting this country whether as a businessman or as a tourist visitor, you are bound to have the permission for your visit or stay in Canada. Let us understand the whole mechanism of the process for your visitor visa to Canada.
Documents for Canada Visa application
- Original passport.
- The applicant must submit the duly filled and signed Canada visa application form.
- Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
a) The applicant must mention the name and date of birth at the back of the photo.
b) The photographs should not be more than three months old, should not scanned / stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
- Original covering letter from applicant on company letter head mentioning his/her name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and must be addressed to ‘The Visa Officer, Canadian High Commission, New Delhi’
Please note: The covering letter must be on company letter head if the applicant is self employed, and on plain paper if he/she is an employee of any firm.
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Travelers Cheque/Fixed Deposits / Property Paper/Occupational Viability
- Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter / NOC from Employee.
Please note: The letter must include, the applicant’s name,position,current salary, date of commencement of job and the employer’s name, address and the telephone number.